Info for Course Leaders
If you are a yoga teacher, health and wellbeing professional, or a group leader who is thinking of hosting a retreat here at Cortijo Las Salinas, the following information will give you an idea of how we can help you, alternatively just send an email with any questions.
We understand the problems course leaders may experience whilst trying to create a bespoke retreat for their clients. With this in mind we offer full support with everything from the meals we provide according to your groups requirements to organising bespoke welcome gifts for the bedrooms.
In addition, what we can do for you:
Free accommodation for the teacher or organiser and depending on group numbers a helper or therapist too. We work on the basis of 6-9 clients allows for one free teacher place and 10 clients or more, two free places. We have a minimum of 6 clients.
We can provide yoga mats, blocks and have two yoga swings to save you the trouble of bringing them.
We have a treatment room which can be hired for the week for your therapist or we have a massage therapist available.
We can also help with
- Airport transfers – We have two local drivers who can take up to 4 passengers with light luggage from Malaga or Granada airport*
- Airport transfers – We use the services of a local mini bus driver for up to 7 clients or we can give you telephone numbers for coach companies near to the airport for more than 7 clients*
- We have a range of massage therapies and Reiki healing available on site*
- We have a selection of self led walks with directions direct from the cortijo or we can give you maps for those who want to venture further out
- Arrange for a flamenco music evening* for your clients to enjoy combined with an authentic Spanish paella meal.
* these extras will incur a cost and can be quoted for in advance
So please contact us for any further details on how we can help you organise your perfect retreat